Skingraft - Leather Jacket Detail
My boyfriend. He asked if I was off my period and this is how he indirectly described it..
SATAN’S SACRIFICIAL WATERFALL
Favorite Female Characters: Alina Starkov of The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
“So many men had tried to make her a queen. Now she understood that she was meant for something more. The Darkling had told her he was destined to rule. He had claimed his throne, and a part of her too. He was welcome to it. For the living and the dead, she would make herself a reckoning. She would rise.”
― Leigh Bardugo, Siege and Storm
It is freezing in my house so I turned up the thermostat but the heat hasn’t kicked on at all in hours and I have no idea why.
I can’t feel my toes.
Spooksayer’s Witchy for Winter Giveaway!
In proper holiday spirit, it is time for another giveaway!
My rules are as follows:
-Must be following me, bonus points if you are following my personal blog
-Must be 18 or older
-Must be a US resident (sorry international followers D=)
-Likes and reblogs count as entries
-May reblog multiple times!
Giveaway Goodies Include:
(Click on pictures to enlarge)
-1 oracle deck (bought second hand, not sure the make)
-3 pieces of quartz
-7 seashells (handpicked from my local beach)
-1 set of bleeding candles (perfect for my personal cleansing spell)
-1 pack of skull necklaces with 5 matching bracelets
-5 fashion bracelets (lightly worn), perfect for layering!
-2 pairs of feather earrings (never worn)
-7 necklaces (lightly worn)
One winner will be picked January 1st, 2014 around 8pm eastern time. You will have until the 3rd to respond with your shipping info. Please have your ask box open.
Good luck and happy holidays!
Yay, my first giveaway! To celebrate the release of World After, the second book in the fabulous Penryn and the End of Days series (which you may have heard me harp on about a million times, and if you haven’t then you must be new here), I’m giving away TWO copies of Angelfall, the first book in the series. This is particularly exciting as I know a lot of people could only get e copies of this book.
Angelfall is still my favourite read of the past year, and I want to share it with all of you (and if you’re lucky enough to win, the next book will already be out by the time you’ve received this one, so you won’t have to wait to find out what happens next!)
The Prize: a copy of Angelfall by Susan Ee, for 2 separate winners.
How To Enter: reblog and like this post as many times as you like. I’ll use a number generator to randomly choose the two winners.
- this is for my followers only, because they’re the ones that have to put up with me talking about it (YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME. I’ll check before I announce the winners)
- your ask box must be open. if you don’t respond within 72 hours of me leaving you a message, I’ll give it to the next person who is pulled up.
- personal blogs only.
- the competition will end DECEMBER 16th, but the books won’t be sent out/reach you probably until the new year (because I won’t be back home until the Christmas period and have no way of sending them out before then! so if this is a problem for you, please don’t enter.)
- the contest is open internationally.
- and I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU LIKED IT WHEN YOU’RE DONE, so you have to send me a message and let me know!
so reblog/like away my pretties! any questions, don’t hesitate to send me a message.
five days left :)